Before the water damage restoration work can begin, our Greenwood Village technicians need several bits of important information, such as: was the cause of the flooding internal, like from a sewage pipe, or external, like from an overflowing natural water source? Is the water contaminated or toxic in any way that might be considered a health hazard? Have there been any cracks or shifts in the building’s structure due to heavy water retention? Has this building ever been flooded and repaired in the past? These variables will affect your Greenwood Village building’s structural integrity, identify any safety hazards, and help us determine the best and safest way to proceed with cleanup and restoration project.
Water Damage Remediation in Greenwood Village
There’s no one more qualified in Greenwood Village to facilitate your water damage repair and restoration than Restoration Logistics’ team of experts! This process involves assessing all aspects of your building that have been subjected to water damage: flooring, walls, wiring, appliances, and HVAC systems. If they’ve been submerged in water for any amount of time they could have been left with large amounts of dirt and silt lodged in the fibers or systems, and without a thorough water damage repair process, could start to mold.
Restoration Logistics Puts Safety First
The safety of those operating out of your flooded Greenwood Village building, whether residents or our own technicians, will always be our top priority at Restoration Logistics. Flooding in any capacity can cause significant damage and result in a building becoming either structurally unsound, contaminated with hazardous microorganisms, or have various other dangers present. Our Greenwood Village water damage remediation professionals will always wear the proper protective gear, and if needed, a respirator to prevent the accidental inhalation of airborne toxins.
Greenwood Village Complete Water Damage Remediation Services
- Isolate the contaminated area with HEPA filtered barriers to prevent toxins from circulating through the rest of the building
- Water damage restoration accomplished using a variety of different tools: HEPA vacuums, dry fans, proper suiting and respiratory devices
- Responsibly remove and discard contaminated materials within all afflicted HVAC system components
- Remove all dirt, debris and microorganisms from HVAC filters and insulation with HEPA-filtered vacuums
- Clean, disinfect and dry water damaged areas using the vacuums and dry fans